Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just a man who makes quilts.


I sat down in the media room around 2 o'clock, its now twenty to six, also my contact lenses are making my eyes water so if anyone is looking at me right now they probably think I'm writing my farewell-cruel-world final blog post! Anyhow I was here so long because i was working on some photographs of my studio 4 comrades Jack and Jake, possibly the only two tracksuit wearers in all of first year! Well at least today they were, so they kindly agreed to model my paper helmets. This was really important because i needed the visual link between the the symbolic protection of a helmet and a tracksuit. So I've been filtering and reducing the images down to those elements I need:


The above arrangement took FOREVER on the accursed layout page!! So I'm going for a high contrast black and white, my aim is to do a woodcut and create an ARMY!! But I'm on the clock so I need to get the lead out here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Clancy. I love it :D I swear, if you were anywhere BUT art school, it would just be wrong..

    ReplyDelete