Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy mothers day...*hic*

I just wanted to put this up because I'm pretty proud of myself for knocking it up in the throes of the worst hangover of both March and April this year:


Decoupage, its like the crop tool for the reality!
  Mom always says I go to art college but I've yet to make her anything so I decided to rectify that this mothers day. Unfortunately I also decided to get slizzard on apple Smirnoff the night before... ANYHOW, when I dragged my sorry carcass home the next day I was still determined to make the damn card. So with an incriminating blood alcohol level I began wielding my scalpel about my beloved collecting of Sunday times Style magazines (and I'm dangerous with that thing while sober!). There's the result above, a bouquet made from jewelry and flowers and Sarah Jessica Parkers dress!

Mom was pleased!

It wasn't really a card...I made it too big so it was more of a birthday poster....


This is a birthday card I made for my friend Niamh last year in the same style. I love collage because its so easy to combine different elements in a nice stylish way.

No comments:

Post a Comment