Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I bet those pidgeons are still fighting outside...

FIRST YEAR PROJECT - UNBRIDLED ENTHUSIASM - BOUNDLESS POTENTIAL

 -Fear... dizzying fear... Not really though, move just slightly overwhelmed and increasingly drunk on power! This whole urban environment shtick is right up my street, or alley, or pedestrian crossing-whathaveyou... I've lived in Limerick for the vast majority of my life so I should have a wide expanse of experience to draw on! ...Right? ANYHOW, At the moment my "relationship with the environment" is dealing with the concept of "urban armour" and things people, particularly nervous people like me, do to protect themselves as they ..uh... relate to their urban environment? And by relate I mean walk in!

Torment - this is what it looks like.
Today I'm building angel wing headphones, my hands are caked in paper clay as i type! This stuff is awful and lumpy and I have to bash it to shit to make it pliable enough to work! But, I feel that steely brand of compulsive determination that will see me here till 7 tonight until the dam thing works!
A-V-O-I-D like an awkward conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment