Friday, October 29, 2010

Life is short and black and white, just like little penguins.

Oh god oh god oh god, progress review next week, I'm starting to think my ability to discuss and describe my project gets worse every week! But, I have finally made the first steps toward assembling my armour. Yes, everything is beginning to tumble into place. I made a paper template for my hoodie chest plate:


It wouldn't protect you from an amount of liquid anyway...


It came together surprisingly hassle free, I know the shoulder plates look a little silly but I had to attach them on to get the right measurements, sadly I am currently disassembling the whole thing to use as the base for the wire frame. Also, Kevin O'Shae very kindly donated an old motorbike helmet to me so my "music submersion helmet" idea may too come to pass. Plus he lent me his current helmet to make studies from, but I left my locker key at home so was forced to render it in biro, which is an unforgiving medium!

Whats more bad ass then a motorcycle helmet? TWO MOTORCYCLE HELMETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment