Monday, November 15, 2010

Karl Largerfield vs. a terradactyl

Retrospective post, as in I meant to put this up last week but had a brain fail combined with a tantrum resulting in FAILTRUM. So here we have it:
 
 
   
I sort of felt I was losing momentum with the project so I decided to throw myself at some construction pronto. The result is a veritable armoury of paper helmets! I revisited my skill I acquired in fourth class through the practical application of papier mache:




I also had a dabble in making some chain mail but if I though last weeks brainfail was bad...If it looks confused an jumbly that's because it IS. I'm sorry art, I've failed you in this one obscure respect, and I have the both paper and scalpel cuts to prove it so don't say I didn't try faceless readers! It was nice to be putting things together and next on the agenda is the folding hood, you'll soon see how that goes!



My origami army (origarmy) -  we fear nought but moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment